R-Drive Image Key Full Version
R-Drive Image Key is the latest software for your PC that provides disk image level creation for backup. You can use R-Drive Image for mass system deployment when you need to setup many identical computers. In other words, you can manually setup one system only, create an image of the system, and then deploy it on all other computers, saving your time and costs. If you need to restore only certain files from a disk image, you can connect that image as a virtual disk and copy those files directly from the disk image using Windows Explorer or any other file utility. This software has level contain the exact byte-by-byte copy of a hard drive.
R-Drive Image restores the images on the original disks, on any other partitions or even on a hard drive’s free space on the fly. To restore the system and other locked partitions R-Drive Image is switched to the pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or bootable version created by the utility is launched from CD disc or diskettes. An image level can be connected as a read-only virtual disk Option to individual less and folders restoration. Data can be restored from a disk image on a free space. Drive image files can then be stored in a variety of places, including various removable media such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc.
- A simple wizard interface with no computer management skills is required.
- Disk to Disk copy as the entire disk can be directly copied to another one.
- Removable media support and Image files can be stored on removable media.
- Data from a disk image can be restored on other existing partitions.
- R-Drive Image deletes such partitions and restores data on that free space.
- Data from a disk image can be restored on a free (unpartitioned) space on any place on a hard drive.
- Individual files and folders rather than the entire disk can be restored either during the restoring action or from an image file connected as a virtual disk.
- Image files are created on-the-fly, no need to stop and restart Window.
- Image files can be compressed to save free storage space.
- The size of the restored partition can be changed.
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 support in the startup version.
- An image file can be connected as a read-only virtual disk.
- Script creation for frequent or unattended actions.
R-Drive Image Requirements:
- R-Drive Image Full Version can support all type of Windows version with 32 and 64-bit Windows with all versions of Windows ( 7, 8,8.1,10 and XP)